Complete asset discovery software
Automatically gather information about memory and hard disk utilization
Information about physical hard disk
Discover software info
Distinguish between authorized and un-authorized software
System Asset & Configuration Management
SMART System Asset & Configuration Management (SACM) aims to provide reliable up-to-date details about IT Infrastructure to support the IT Service Delivery and Support process. With SMART SACM you can, Improve ticket resolution times by providing up-to-date asset information to support staff.
SMART Asset Discovery agent automatically populates the CMDB as well as the relationships between configuration items (CIs). SMART Service Desk Configuration Management goes beyond conventional Asset Management, by keeping technical information on CI’s baseline, CI’s statuses, Ownership and Location details. SMART SACM is integrated with Incident, Work Order, Service Request, Problem, Change & Release Management Modules, which allows users to link the CI / Computer Asset for which the ticket is created.
SMART SACM can be integrated with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 to convert system Alerts into Incident Tickets and along with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to populate discovered IT Assets into SMART CMDB.
SMART SACM will offer following benefits
- CMDB Software for CI Discovery Captures the IT Infrastructure info such as hardware, software & services installed.
- Ensure Licensing Compliance Reconcile licensed software with installed software.
- Assistance in Migration projects Effortlessly analyze the current state of your IT Setup and plan any necessary hardware/software upgrades in advance.
- Help Service desks Supports your technical support team in diagnosis of problem by providing information on hardware and software components installed on every workstation.
- Integrated Remote Assistance Indispensable remote control software that allows you to manage any PC/Laptop/Servers remotely from SMART CMDB Console, and allows you to have audio and text chat with end users.
Features & Benefits
- Support the management and use of CI baselines.
- Integrated with Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management to enable the creation and maintenance of the linked relationships between CI Records and associated process records.
- Supports recording of CI details of varying complexity (from simple to complex).
- Support Asset acquisition – procurement, configuration and warranty tracking with a lifecycle management approach.
- Supports complete asset lifecycle management – end to end.
- Ability to manage all critical assets that drive the business (IT and non-IT assets).
- Vendor and Manufacturer profiles tracking.
- IT Asset Discovery - Automated hardware and software detection.
- Ability to discover, verify, record, and control all Configuration Items (CIs) through their entire lifecycle.
- Tracks all important CI Technical Attributes like Processor info, hard disks & RAM capacity.
- Tracks all important software information such as applications installed, service packs, updates …etc for each asset.
- License Management.
- Link assets to help desk tickets.
- Provides a unified platform for asset and service management.
- View Track receipts, manuals and asset documentation.
- Link assets to owners/locations/departments
- Contract management (Annual Maintenance Contracts)
- Support preventive and corrective maintenance
- Managing inventory ownership, moves/adds/changes
- Create inventories reports/graphs to analyze trends or distribution
- Track invoices and service history
- Purchasing requests, actions and status management
- Built-in Remote Support and Extensible user interface for linking to external support desktop management applications, remote control and monitoring tools
- Generates notifications for staff depend on preventive schedule
- Track purchase requests information's details and link them with the related assets and vendors
- Create sequential asset code series based on asset type or category
- Dash board view available to view all tickets for a given asset
- Assets can be assigned to any owner in their lifecycle, with historical tracking of ownership
- Supports all contracts information and with email alerts before contract expiratio
- Reduction in the volume of Incidents.
- Provide Permanent Solutions to resolve known errors.
- Improve first-time fix rate by service desk, by using knowledge of previously resolved incidents and problems.
- Detect and fix issues before the users notice and report an Incident.
- Improve quality, productivity and morale of technical support staff.
- Analyze the pain points that are taking up staff resource