In our technology driven age, often changes occur so rapidly that it becomes difficult to Manage. Proper tools and best practices are necessary for managing change. SMART Service Desk Change Management module assists IT Organizations to deploy changes in a controlled way.
- Provides a repeatable standardized methods and procedures for making changes.
- Helps in making Changes quickly and accurately as per the business needs.
- Protect Services while making changes – minimize the business risk.
SMART Change Management Supports following activities for managing a successful change
- Create Request for Change (RFC)
- Assess and evaluate change
- Get Authorizations
- Record Change Advisory Board (CAB) Notes
- Schedule Changes
- Co-ordinate and Implement changes
- Reduced cost of operation.
- Minimize service disruptions.
- Improved quality of service.
- Unified call logging and resolution mechanism for geographically diversified locations.
- Use ITIL best practices for IT Service improvements.
- Reduce repeat Incidents using a pro-active approach.
- Develop Knowledge base, based upon problem solving experience.
- Enhance the Business unit's confidence and perception of IT Systems.
- Facilitate recording and storage of Request For Change
- Customizable workflow features for approvals, assessment, and schedule
- Automated notification of RFC's to appropriate persons when change status is updated
- Easily identify the affected CIs whenever a change is made to a particular CI and relations
- Integration with Service Level Management
- Plans the change with necessary roll-back plans
- Auto-assignment, workflow, intelligent routing
- Ability to have multiple approvers in sequential or parallel manner
- Ability to record Risks associated with Change and perform complete risk assessments before the change