Business Impact Analysis
Service Continuity Plans
Service Continuity Management
SMART Service Continuity Management Process assists in managing Risks that could seriously impact IT Services. It ensures that the IT Service Provider can always provide minimum agreed Service Levels, by reducing the Risk to an acceptable level and Planning for the Recovery of IT Services and is designed to support Business Continuity Management.
The SMART Service Continuity Management assess and manage Risks to IT Services by examining Configuration Item (CI) values, threats and vulnerabilities, developing appropriate countermeasures, creating an IT Service Continuity Plan, and managing any disaster situations that occur.
- Identify Key Business Activities & Record Impact Scores
- Maintain Recover Time Objective (RTO), Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Have your IT Service Continuity Plans
- Maintain Critical Contracts
- Assessing the Impact of Disruption
- Can record Continuity Test Result
- Have visibility using Service Continuity Calendar
- Record multiple Task within Service Continuity Case.
- Create relations with Equipment & Configuration Items