Complete IT Service Support and Management Suite
Employee portal view
Have Servicing Team for HR
Employees can select service from service catalog
Supports creation of any HR Request with e - forms - without any programming
Integrated Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
Enable comprehensive, best practice based Incident / Case management processes via intuitive, easily adopted, enterprise scale web technology. Integrates core service and support components into one complete Help Desk solution which help you to reduce service costs and increase service delivery operational efficiency. Manage service issues from the initial call; too complete job and service restoration. With SMART Service Desk you can reduce call volumes and encourage user self-service by letting users search FAQs, approved solutions, and workarounds. You can use Increase customer / user satisfaction ratings using surveys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Out-of-the-box, easily configurable functionality for personalized and easy-to-use incident processes and workflows.
- Process verified by Pinkverify and designed to support ITIL V3.
- Form customization with ease, without any programming.
- Comprehensive Service Catalog.
- Record incidents rapidly through web interface logging forms, or create pre-populated common or routine incidents.
- Automatically create incidents using integration with leading event / system monitoring tools.
- Management Dashboards for Real-time reporting based on ITIL KPIs.
- Out of the box, standard reports.
- Make your own reports using Adhoc reports builder.
- Ability to Export Reports or Query Data as CSV, XLS & PDF.
- Advanced Search Query Builder.
- Notify Technicians using E-mail / SMS / Social Media.
- Integrated with MS AD and social media applications.
- Scalable for up to 20,000 users.
- Multi-Site and Multi-Currency Support.
- Master Data import wizards.
- Self Service Portal.
- Totally browser based.
- SMART phone Apps from Google Play and Apple Store.
- Customer Feedback Surveys.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction by resolving Incidents faster.
- Reduce IT Cost using automated and integrated service desk.
- Self-service, knowledge management functionality drives a shift from reactive to proactive IT Service Management.
- Prevent future / recurring incidents from occurring.
- Facilitate implementation of ITIL v3:2011 standard based incident management processes.
- Guaranteed Reduction in support Costs & Reduce Your TCO.