Procurement Part Creation
Procurement Part Details
Procurement Parts List
Procurement Manage Purchase Order
IT Departments have many reasons why inventory management is so important in today's world to IT Management Decision Makers. One of them is being able to know exactly how many of each of the products offered in Service Catalog such as IT Consumable Items, Capex Investment Items such as (Laptops, Servers, Routers, Blackberries etc..), is in stock, so you know exactly how much needs to be ordered. Without having proper inventory management, you may order too many of one thing, and not enough of something else.
Integration with SMART Service Request management: A standardized SMART Service Desk service request order and approval process gives business users the ability to order investment assets and consumable parts and to have these requests approved though a workflow that reflects Management control.
Stock / Inventory management: Stock and inventory management can fully expose existing Available investment assets and consumable items inventory. Having a centralized capability to check stock across multiple physical stores and helps reduce the cost of unwarranted purchases.
- Manage complete life cycle of parts
- Track vendor profile information for easier orders for refills or replacements or any other issues
- Users can request parts via service request parts
- Support Staff can release the inventory of requested parts
- Multiple Store Support
- Complete Purchase Order Functionality
- Automatic Alert Notifications
- Alerts can be raised if inventory falls below safety stock or re-order point
- Ability to support barcode Tracking Support
- Handheld devices custom integration possible for Inventory Cycle Counting
- Approval Work Flow