Track and Maintain Assets
Complete Financial Management of Assets
Auto Discover IT Systems
Software license management
Enterprise Asset Management Software
SMART Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Solution is designed for optimized management of range of enterprise assets, including production, technical infrastructure, transport, utility, real estate, and IT assets.
SMART enterprise asset management software helps you keep your plant, equipment, and facilities available, reliable, and safe. It is a powerful solution that can help you meet your environmental, compliance, and service goals; cut your inventory levels, purchasing costs, and safety violations; improve your staff’s productivity; and help you to make decisions, faster.
SMART asset management software provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control. You can manage asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, costing and tracking from a single system
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Feature rich HR Case solution that is designed for scalability, rapid deployment and affordable cost of ownership.
- Can easily be integrated with existing Human Resource Management System or ERP Systems.
- Comprehensive HR Service Catalog to support business Models
- Easy to customize and administer.
- Workflow Automation for Ticket Dispatch / Approvals
- Easy to customize HR and Administrative Request Forms
- Configurable Employee Feedback Surveys
- Automatically creates a knowledge base of common HR requests and tracks use of the knowledge articles.
- Powerful Search options.
- Employee self-service portal / store front, for entering cases, check case progress, view knowledge articles and respond to feedback surveys either via Web or mobile apps.
- Includes email integration – notifications and escalation reminders
- Role based application security, to control permissions which users can view and edit data dependent on their role.
- Management Dashboards and Reports
- Set up a shared services model, which allows for employee information to be routed to the appropriate business units or departments such as Finance, HR, Facilities and Administrative Services.
- Easily handle simple HR Requests / Complaints such as vacation / leave related queries and complex HR/Administrative processes such as employee on-boarding and off-boarding with high degree of automation.
- Streamline handling of issues or suggestions regarding benefits packages, training and development opportunities, and organizational services.
- Allows HR team to focus on strategic business activities instead of administrative tasks.
- Improve HR Staff, Employee Productivity and satisfaction.
- Develop a library of FAQ cases that are based upon your unique business requirements to facilitate the consistency in HR agents’ response to employees, for all HR issues / queries.
- Reduce number of phone calls to HR Associates / Service Desk
- Enhance HR responsiveness by automating workflow, to route employee requests / complaints / suggestions to the right HR associates.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and monitored for Response and resolution times.
- Manager Dashboards and Reports to better understand the volume and types of requests handled by HR staff and HR resource utilization.