As demand is not stagnant, rather, it is constantly changing based on a variety of influences. Smart Demand Management has the ability to understand customer’s patterns, anticipate their changing needs, and influence behaviors related to their demand for services. SMART Demand Management also helps to track the progress of a demand as it moves through the demand life cycle.
SMART Demand Management process has the ability to interface and communicate with several other ITIL processes (for example: service level management) to receive information regarding the customer demand for services. Demand users and managers can access to interactive graphs as well as demand record information throughout the complete life cycle.
- Support categorization & classification of Demand request based on the business requirement.
- Maintain key notes related to individual Demand
- Track & manage Authorization
- Maintain Decision taken on each Demand request supported by file attachment.
- Record completed Audit history of each Demand request.