As demand is not stagnant, rather, it is constantly changing based on a variety of influences. Smart Demand Management has the ability to understand customer’s patterns, anticipate their changing needs, and influence behaviors related to their demand for services. SMART Demand Management also helps track the progress of a demand as it moves through the demand life cycle.
SMART Demand Management process interfaces and communicates with several other ITIL processes, for example: service level management. It also depends on information from customers - it receives information regarding the customer demand for services and shares that information with other processes. Demand users can access an interactive graphs as well as demand record information.
- Support categorization & classification of Demand request based on the business requirement.
- Maintain key notes related to individual Demand
- Track & manage Authorization
- Maintain Decision taken on each Demand request supported by file attachment.
- Record completed Audit history of each Demand request.